The New Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The New Crusade of Conquer Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General History: Founding, Leadership, and Recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

General History: Founding, Leadership, and Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: General History: Founding, Leadership, and Recruitment   General History: Founding, Leadership, and Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:19 am

The History of TNC

TNC (The New Crusade) started its life as T4C (The 4th Crusade) and what a journey it has had since then. The reason I started the clan (as a lowly corporal) was that I had just been turned down by Mythology and I was looking for a new way forward into the clan world. I realised that the only way I would be happy is if I was making the decisions and so decided to set up the clan. The first ever member was a member called colton24. Of the original members I believe the ones still here are tokle, argaroth, blackknight_6, grahamstanley, winstonturqhill, pershy and tenbar. There was also one other member who has a bit of a story to tell. His name is QoH.

When I found Q he was a lowly private trying to start his own clan called “Hotdogs from Hell”. At the time I made a political move cut out the opposition of other clans and invited him to join forces with us. At the time I made this statement.

QoH wrote:As per your PM, I'll join

TheSaxlad wrote:I invited QoH to join as he was trying to start up his own clan without much success, He is new and maybe under the rank limit but i'm making an exception as watching his games I believe he has talent. I hope he will prove himself in our new clan!

I would just like to pay a tribute to Private QoH who has turned into a great team player and a real nice person to have in the clan.

Anyway I digress. With these members (at this time a bunch of stripers Smile ) we set off into the clan world not knowing what to expect. We took on KotF and narrowly lost. Mainly down to the expertise of tokle and Blackknight_6 who both played absolute blinders of a war. It was at this point we gained some new members including BGtheBrain, ckyrias and our beloved member TheCrown (who at this point was a lowly major Smile).

It was also at this point that our leader corp formed tokle became the first leader, Blackknight_6 the second and Colton24 the third. Colton soon left us which left us with an open space to fill, one which we gave to TheCrown.

As well as playing some other wars (most notably against TOFU), we went on a recruitment drive TheCrown and Claudard providing us with some great recruits such as dazza and noddy_nuts. It was at this point we were in a bit of a losing streak KotF had narrowly beaten us TOFU had kicked our asses and many people thought that T4C would finally break down. But we didn’t. Our first win came rather suddenly and unexpected as we used our might against OSA, a new clan who had jumped onto the clan scene and caused some upsets. Unfortunately after this our wars were not as courageous, Losses against some of CC’s best clans ID, and TSM forced us to rethink our strategy. We came up with squads and Blackknight_6 proposed a new initiative, King of the Crusaders. We all decided to have a Tournament for The Crown (the actual crown not the player, who at this time sported a Crown) and Hammer1967 became our first King followed by Ckyrias the Bloody. Smile )

It was also at this point we considered a name change, T4C was as bloody as its predecessor and we needed a new identity, the Clan chose TNC and under that name we have become stronger than ever. We won our second war against 1RFG and are giving Myth and IF a run for their money. Our wit has become stronger than ever Blackknight_6 making a name for himself in the TOFU war with the Black Knight sketch which is still revered today. And most obviously we have a class group of funny players. I would honestly say I would not replace any of you, and even though our history has been bloody and lacking in wins, our future is bright with the leaders at the helm, the no.9 player on CC (guess who?) and the reign of King Ckyrias the bloody,merciless,decapitating... you get the point Smile )

TheSaxlad
Back to top Go down
https://thenc.forumotion.com

General History: Founding, Leadership, and Recruitment
Page 1 of 1